WHAT DO YOU NEED TO START THE LOAN PROCESS ?
Here are the basic items YOU will need to have in your hands when you meet with a Loan Originator to get
Pre-approved for YOUR Home Loan.
Your Document Checklist:
- Copy of your most recent 30 days paystubs
- Copy of your driver’s license front and back
- Last 2 years W2’s and or 1099’s for all employment
- Last 2 years Federal Tax returns
- All pages of the last 2 months bank statements
- Sales/Purchase Agreement on Property ( if applicable )
If You Own Real Estate
- Mortgage statement, insurance policy, and Tax Bill
If You Are Divorced
- Divorce decree or other court order
If You Pay/Receive Child Support
- Child support decree
- Proof of the funds from check or auto deposit
This should get you started. If you have any question or if you would like a name of a mortgage lender, check out my
newest page called Local Vendors on this web page. Don't find what you need there give me a call. Always Happy to help.
Your Proactive Trusted Real Estate Adviser
Defining Excellence in Real Estate
Serving North East Louisiana
Keller Williams Realty Parishwide Partner
1390 Hudson Lane, Monroe, LA., 71201, USA
Licensed in LA.
318-488-1760 Cell or Text
Offices Owned and Operated Independently